- The Company does not make any guarantees with respect to the content on this website including those concerning its accuracy, usefulness, reliability or safety.
- The Company bears absolutely no responsibility for any problems, losses or damages arising from information listed on this website, or from the use of this website.
- The Company may update the information on this website without notice. The Company may also suspend or cease this website's operations without notice.
- The Company shall not be responsible for damages arising from changes to information on this website, or the suspension or cessation of its operations.
- The Company shall not be responsible for software or hardware-related problems or other damages arising from the use of this website.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any information obtained through links from this website.
Copyright for the information on this website (hereafter, “this information”) belongs to the Company, or to the rights holders who have approved the Company’s use of that information (hereafter, “the rights holders”). You may not use this information (which includes duplicating, modifying, uploading, displaying, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling or publishing it) without the consent of the Company or the rights holders.
The rights regarding the trademarks and logos used and displayed on this website (hereafter, “trademarks, etc.”) belong to the Company, or to the rights holders who have approved the Company’s use of that information (hereafter, “the trademark rights holders”). You may not use these trademarks, etc., without the consent of the Company or the trademark rights holders.
In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between you and a third party due to linking to this website or a related issue, the Company will not be having any obligation or liability to pay damages or provide other compensation.Note that we will not accept links from websites that:
- Include content that aims to slander or impair the credibility of the Company or other companies (persons) or organizations.
- Infringe on, or may infringe on, intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademarks, property, the right to privacy, the right of publicity, or other rights held by the Company or other companies (persons) or organizations.
We recommend the following browsers for a more secure and comfortable experience.
- The latest version of Internet Explorer
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- The latest version of Firefox
- The latest version of Safari
Some of the content on this website requires the installation of a plugin. A plugin is external software that adds functionality to software (web browsers) that is not provided as standard.
Adobe Reader is needed to view PDF files. Adobe Reader is distributed for free by Adobe Systems.